Featured Post

The #Compassion #Project, Only #Compassion #Defeats #Dehumanization

Different from empathy and sympathy compassion is the strength to be willing to try and ease someone's suffering, to help them ho...

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Big Brother is watching and interfering

 Here's an exchange from a Facebook group that I'm on. It seems I've attracted some attention. I've noticed that Facebook seems to get glitchy when I share things of worth.
Mark Sherman Your page is being blocked from my internet browser " Facebook/failbook " page. It's only on my Facebook for Android that can access your page. If I do a share from your page your credit/attribution is stripped off. The same thing is happening with a couple of the other controversial pages I'm linked to.

 Michael S Fricker Very interesting. I've noticed that my followers number is 11 but only 10 names show on the list. Big brother is alive and well I guess.