Featured Post

Me and My Mission

Thursday, December 1, 2022

#FIFA and the #IOC can Shove Their Useless Crap

I don't like sports. 

I especially don't like sports being shoved into my ears and face every time I turn around. They are meaningless wastes of time at the elite and professional levels. Especially when it comes to those events put on by the corrupt organization of FIFA and the IOC who seem to love giving evil nations the chance to sports-wash themselves and gain prestige for doing nothing of real value. Thy exploit and abuse the poor in order to host these bloated displays of useless talents. I find them disgusting and feel no connection with athletes who supposed represent my country. They certainty don't represent me and I usually am happy when they lose so I can stop hearing about their useless obsessions. 

That's what dedication to a sport/game to the point of sacrifice is, a useless personal obsession. I find nothing admirable about athletes and they aren't heroic in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment