Featured Post

Me and My Mission

Thursday, December 1, 2022

RIP #Twitter: #ElonMusk can Bite Me.

 So, I'm back and dedicated to my mission in a new way. I was helping people on Twitter, fighting selfishness, belittling trolls, and trying to bring Christians back to the compassion and love that is supposed to define us, while Elon Musk was busy supposedly defending free speech. But this was the final straw.

I am done with social media. I quit the disinformation-filled troll swamp of Facebook a few years ago. I just quit the disaster that Twitter has turned into under that idiot Elon Musk. Apparently slapping yourself with a wet noodle is self-harm to them but rampant COVID disinformation, bots, and outright hate is fine. I hope he and it destroy each other. 

This message from the Holy Spirit is for those like him. I gave up trying to warn them.



 Twitter had become my "mission field" but it is now dead to me. I will take my show on the road through here.

No comments:

Post a Comment